Delivery Policy: Every effort is made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as possible.
Returns: Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for a refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 7 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
– Items are returned carriage paid.
– Items are received in original packaging & in resalable condition – engine parts covered in oily finger prints will NOT be accepted for refund.
– Items should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
– Items are returned complete with all packaging in good condition (we reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
– Items returned after 7 days from receipt may be subject to a restocking charge of not less than 30%. This does not affect your statutory rights.
– Any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification cannot be returned.
– All returns are to be accompanied by the senders name and address, account reference and invoice number, and the reason for return. Please help us to help you by completing the relevant returns form.
– We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage, etc. you may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.
YOU MUST OBTAIN A RETURNS AUTHORISATION NUMBER BEFORE RETURNING ANY GOODS. PLEASE CONTACT US ON 01384394532 FOR THIS OR EMAIL SHOP@C1-R.CO.UK
Once you have a Returns Authorisation Number we will then send you the necessary forms to fill in and send back alongside your item(s).
C1-R Ltd are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts.
Shortages & Damage – Please advise us of any problems with shortages or carrier damage within 5 days of receipt. We regret that beyond this time, due to circumstances beyond our control we may be unable to process your claim.
Deposits – On any non stock special order items we reserve the right to charge a deposit of £100 or 50% of order value to the customers credit/debit card, which is non returnable in the event of cancellation, based on the customers implicit instructions to order the goods on their behalf.
Fraudulent Transactions – C1-R Ltd is not liable for any fraudulent transactions which occur via our web shop. Refunds will only be accepted if the goods haven’t been ordered and sent out. No exceptions.
Registered Business Name – C1-R Limited
Registered in Cardiff
Registered Business Address Bine Farm, Wootton, Bridgnorth, Shropshire, WV15 6EB
Registration Number 7597907