The B6 dampers are a direct replacement for stock dampers and offer increased performance. They can be used with standard or lowering springs. (If you will be fitting lowering springs at the same time we recommend going for the B8 dampers)
Performance you can feel.
If you expect more damping power from your shock absorber – even under loads – but don’t want to opt for an all-out sports model, the BILSTEIN B6 is the ideal solution.
The product benefits at a glance:
- Increased power reserves and service life, even when pulling transporters and trailers or during frequent journeys with loads
- Optimum adhesion and enhanced lane change stability in both day-to-day and extreme situations
- Marked improvement in safety and performance without additional spring changes (standard springs can be used)
- BILSTEIN gas pressure technology
- BILSTEIN mono-tube/Upside-Down technology, made in Germany
- Road and track tested by BILSTEIN for fi ne tuning
- No German TÜV registration required