See, and be seen, with the Triple-R 1000 Standard with integrated Position Lights. Recognised as being amongst the most powerful road legal driving lights available, the Triple-R 1000 has been given a safety and styling upgrade thanks to the addition of integrated Position Lights which activate with your vehicle’s standard side lights.
Fully road legal both as a Driving (E11 Ref 30) and Position Light, the Triple-R 1000 with Position Light adopts the same class leading LED and component technology, combined with innovative design features, that has established the Triple-R range of auxiliary lights as the must have vehicle accessory across the Commercial Vehicle, Road Tuning, Off-Road, and Motorsport sectors.
The combination of 8 high density 11W LEDs combined with ultra reflective, vacuum-metallised optics, deliver 1 lux to 515m, with a spread of light in the mid-long range which makes low-light and night-time driving a much safer more pleasurable experience. Additionally, the colour temperature of the LEDs at near 5000 kelvin has been carefully selected to maximise definition and reduce eye-strain.
Available in Black or Titanium colour variants, the exceptional design of the Triple-R range is complemented by a build quality which ensures the product looks and functions as well for years to come. A fully aluminium enclosure, advanced silicon Gore-Tex breather membrane, and polycarbonate lens (with lifetime guarantee), are just some features which ensure the lamp is best suited to even the toughest environments.
- Integrated Position Lights for additional safety and styling benefits
- One the most powerful road-legal driving lights available
- Ultra long range optics
- High output LED’s from world leader in LED technology
- Electronic thermal management system
- ‘Unbreakable’ polycarbonate lens
- Unique styling
- Anodised aluminium heatsink provides for improved thermal dynamics (see Download section for Care Instructions)
- IP67 Watertight
- 5 year warranty
- Comes as standard with 70cm cable, including pre-wired male & female connectors.
- Supplied mounts can also be placed above the unit for top mounting
- Designed & manufactured in the UK
|LED Life||50,000 hours|
|HIGH BEAM FUNCTION|
|Total Luminous Flux||8200 Lm|
|Number of High Output LEDs||8|
|Power Consumption||90 Watts|
|Current Draw (at 14.4V)||6.25 Amps|
|High Beam||ECE R112|
|0.25 lx Line||1030 metres|
|0.5 lx Line||728 metres|
|1 lx Line||515 metres|
|3 lx Line||297 metres|