Kurofune Commissioned then designed to utilise existing adapter looms. There are a host of aftermarket adapter looms for Japanese cars that plug straight in, without modification. The Kurofune is a brilliant replacement for inferior aftermarket ECUs that share that same pinout.
Boost control can be added using the supplied terminated wire deleting the need for an external boost controller giving all of the advantages of ECU controlled boost e.g. boost per gear; conditional on inlet air temperature and engine temperature etc.
- 30 General Purpose Tables and many dedicated tables.
- 100 channels of logging. 32Mb of logging memory.
- All Motorsport features including antilag, traction and launch control.
- Built in trigger oscilloscope.
- Onboard Knock Control – support for two knock sensors wired directly to the ECU.
- No external amplifier required.
- QuickTune – automated fuel tuning.
- OBDII output stream – send engine data to your tablet or phone using an OBDII to wifi/bluetooth adaptor (not included).
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping.
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables.
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps. Individual cylinder correction.
- Inputs 10 x Digital Inputs 3 x Temperature Inputs 9 x Analog Inputs 2 x Differential Trigger Inputs 2 x Knock Inputs
- Outputs 8 x Injection Drives 8 x Ignition Drivers 10 x Auxiliary Outputs 4 Analog Outputs +5V Sensor Power Supply
- Connectors 1 x Sixty Four Pin Connector 1 x CAN Bus 1x USB Mini Tuning Connection