Race Car, R5 Rally Car, Time Attack and Track Day Car Preparation – Build, Setup, Support and Repair
C1-R is your ultimate motorsport partner where we utilise our vast experience in multiple disciplines to help you succeed in your event or championship.
Countdown to Next Event
Driver’s we’re working with in 2019
- 11 Years as a Full-time, then contract Rally Engineer for M-Sport WRT (2008-Current)
- 2009/2010 Played a senior role in the Fiesta S2000 and Fiesta WRC Projects right from inception
- 2011 FIA Middle East Rally Championship 3rd – Shk Abdullah Al Qassimi – Fiesta S2000
- 2011/12 FIA WRC 6th – Evgeny Novikov – Fiesta RS WRC
- 2016 BRC2 Champion – Matt Edwards – Evo 9
- 2016 Time Attack UK Clubman Plus and MLR Sprint Champion Class A – Alex Bones – Evo 5 RS
- 2018 Pirelli Welsh GpN Rally Champion – Scott Faulkner – Evo 9
- 2018 Wales Rally GB National 2WD 1st and 2nd – Fiesta R2 – Sam Bilham / Tommi Meadows
- 2019 LeMans 24hr 2nd GTE-AM – JMW Motorsport – Ferrari 488
Rally Car Hire
Full Arrive and Drive Season Support
Logistics & Co-ordination
Whether Race or Rally we offer a range of services from single event engineering support and driver analysis to full season world championship level arrive and drive where we can take care of delivery of the cars to events, arrange the necessary insurance, provide a recce car if it is required and supply all support vehicles and personnel including a fully equipped mobile workshop with awnings and a hospitality area. Other essential items, which may be subject to personal preference, such as fuel, tyres, accommodation and travel can be arranged by our in–house event co-ordinator. We pride ourselves on taking care of even the smallest details so that our customers can focus on the most important aspects of an event.
Let us look after your 2020 motorsport requirements
Yes its only 2019 and not even thinking about Christmas yet, however we already have plans set out for our 2020 competition support commitments. We have capacity to run cars on BTRDA and BRC Rally Championships among others. With experience running GpN up to full WRC spec cars and especially R5 spec cars. We can cater for all requirements be it basic on event servicing or a full international test and event programme we can quote you for all circumstances. Don’t forget we also cover circuit competitions also. For further information please get in touch where we can discuss your needs and share our schedule and pricing forecasts.
Clients Past & Present
Whatever your requirement, please get in touch for some advice and/or a free no obligation quote to see how we can help you achieve your motorsport goals.