The Carbon-6, available with ‘Spot’ or ‘Drive’ optics, is the ultimate Motorsport driving light for when space is limited. At just 30cm wide, and thanks to a housing made of carbon fibre, the lamp weighs just 440g, but the lighting performance is staggering, with 1 lux extending out over 750m (Spot optic).
Combined with ultra-reflective vacuum-metallised boost optics, the high intensity LEDs in the Carbon-6 deliver an incredible amount of light. Subtle variations in the optic system provide for either a ‘Spot’ or ‘Drive’ beam pattern, the later sacrificing some range for a wider hot spot. The beam patterns can be further customised for individual requirements, both quickly and easily, by adding one of Lazer’s range of Reeded Lenses.
Through extensive testing and feedback at the very highest levels of rally, track, and off-road motorsports, the colour temperature of the LEDs has been carefully selected to provide maximum definition and sharpness. The unique design of both the housing and internal electronics, which includes rear facing LEDs, provides greater light utilisation, reduced scatter, and better vertical distribution of light beneficial during heavy braking and acceleration.
Despite the hugely impressive lighting performance, it is through ground-breaking advances in material design and engineering that the Carbon Series really stands apart from all other lighting solutions. A full carbon-fibre housing provides for an ultra-lightweight construction, and a power/weight ratio never seen before in automotive lighting. While extremely durable, Carbon Fibre doesn’t benefit from the same high conductivity of traditional aluminium LED lamps, in this regards particular care has been taken to optimise the heatsink on the underside of the lamp to maximise heat dissipation while keeping weight down and drag coefficient low.
- Ultra lightweight, carbon-fibre housing
- Available with ‘Spot’ or ‘Drive’ optics
- Next generation high intensity LED technology to achieve maximum range
- Highly reflective, vacuum-metallised reflector system
- Carefully selected LED colour temperature maximises sharpness and definition
- Compatible with Lazer’s Reeded Lens to modify the beam pattern
- CAE optimised heatsink requires minimal airflow to maintain 100% light output
- Electronic thermal management
- Low profile design for improved aerodynamic performance
- Fitted with Lamp-side Deutsch connector only/p>
- Supplied with 3mm folded aluminium side brackets
- ‘Unbreakable’ polycarbonate lens
- IP67 watertight
- 5-year warranty
- Designed & manufactured in Britain
|LED Life||50,000 hours||50,000 hours|
|Weight||440 gr||440 gr|
|HIGH BEAM FUNCTION|
|Total Luminous Flux||6765 Lm||6765 Lm|
|Number of High Output LEDs||6||6|
|Power Consumption||66 Watts||66 Watts|
|Current Draw (at 14.4V)||4.6 Amps||4.6 Amps|
|Width||308 mm||308 mm|
|Depth||82 mm||82 mm|
|Height||70 mm||70 mm|
|0.25 lx Line||1616 metres||1249 metres|
|0.5 lx Line||1142 metres||883 metres|
|1 lx Line||808 metres||642 metres|
|3 lx Line||466 metres||361 metres|